3D printed case VS Carbon Fiber & Acrylic case on Chocofi keyboard
Chocofi by Pavel Glushkov is a low profile 36-key hotswappable split keyboard inspired by Fifi keyboard. The PCB in the pre-soldered Chocofi keyboard or DIY kit is modified to have a on-board power switch for battery management (good for wireless build).
There are 2 options of the Chocofi case available in beekeeb:
- 3D printed case
- Carbon Fiber & Acrylic case
The advantages of 3D printed case:
- The case can be printed in different colors. (for example, navy blue, limed ash green, yellow, white and red)
- The case is much thinner comparing to the carbon fiber one.
The advantages of Carbon Fiber & Acrylic Bottom plate case:
- Able to place batteries under the keeb (between the PCB & acrylic plate) by using taller spacer
- 2 type of Acrylic plate options: clear acrylic & matte black