Hillside52 Keyboard is designed by mmccoyd.
- MCU: Pro-micro
- Key switches: Kailh Light Blue Linear 20g Low Profile Choc v1 Key Switches
- Low profile MCU Socket
- Low profile ALPS EC12 Rotary Encoder
- Case: 3D Printed PLA. STL at https://github.com/beekeeb/keyboard-cases
- Magnetic USB Cable for the fragile Pro-micro: A-male to Micro-B Data Cable
- The Hillside52 supports adding rotary encoders. Either ALPS EC11 or Low Profile ALPS EC12 rotary encoders can be used in the Hillside keyboard.
- Low profile MCU socket is also added in this build.
- The Hillside52 have 5 RGB LEDs on each side